I Didn't Mean Ta Kill'em I Didn't Mean Ta Kill'em

Really well done

This is really, really good. Excellent graphics and great synching. It's a bit unfortunate that you uploaded it on the last day of the halloween contest because otherwise I'm sure that it would have got a portal award.

This HAS to get a front page spot. It really does.

KingJava responds:

I’m glad ya like it. Yeah it sucks that all these Halloween movies have stolen my thunder especially coz I waited all of October to put this on Newgrounds. Oh well all I can do now is sit back an see what happens.

Voglia Di Dance All Night Voglia Di Dance All Night

I miss these

I haven't seen one of these in an age. I like them. I'm drunk, but I'm sure I'll still like it tomorrow. I'm sure that lots of people will hate it, but fuck em! Make more. NG maybe isn't the place for them, but I like it. As I said, make more!!!

*Out Of This World 1* *Out Of This World 1*

brought back good memories.

WOW! That brought back so many good memories from playing Out of This World on my Amiga so many years ago. The sounds, the graphics, the tension: all there. Excellent. A damn fine homage to Delphine's classic game. It makes me want to dig out my old A600 and play it again.

NG Sketchbook Tour 07 NG Sketchbook Tour 07

Worth the wait

That really was worth the wait. Makes me feel lazy for not spending that long on my panel, which was made using t-shirt printing paper.

Mystery solved :)

Major Madness Major Madness

Op Wolf+

That was pretty damned good. Reminded me a lot of Operation Wolf, from back in the day. Highly enjoyable and very playable. Keep it up.

Dead Baby Dress up 4 Dead Baby Dress up 4

My favourite toy just got better

Wow, loads of new pieces and all the bits from the BBS avatars. This is the best Dead Baby Dress-Up yet. The new pieces are great, I especially like the siamese head. I've already got a pic from this on your BBS and will probably be using this version for my competition entries from now on.

-Eggatron

[RAMPANCY] [RAMPANCY]

Decent build

As you've said; it needs remastering. Pretty decent tune. Seems to have influences from Spor and sounds a bit like "knock you down" in places. Which is a very good thing indeed.