NG Sketchbook Tour 07 NG Sketchbook Tour 07

Worth the wait

That really was worth the wait. Makes me feel lazy for not spending that long on my panel, which was made using t-shirt printing paper.

Mystery solved :)

Major Madness Major Madness

Op Wolf+

That was pretty damned good. Reminded me a lot of Operation Wolf, from back in the day. Highly enjoyable and very playable. Keep it up.

Dead Baby Dress up 4 Dead Baby Dress up 4

My favourite toy just got better

Wow, loads of new pieces and all the bits from the BBS avatars. This is the best Dead Baby Dress-Up yet. The new pieces are great, I especially like the siamese head. I've already got a pic from this on your BBS and will probably be using this version for my competition entries from now on.

-Eggatron

Crazy Belmont Crazy Belmont

Fun variation

Crazy shuttle on PCP, its cool. But I bet if somone else had made it it'd have recieved much lower votes (not that it's not good:)). I think that the next time you submit something to the portal you should use another name, just to see how the ratings on it go without the zealots. Anyhoo, that was a fun few minutes of whipping (I haven't said that in a while;)).

Simpsons Dress-Up Simpsons Dress-Up

Why twice?

why did you submit the same turd dress-up twice?

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

Hey Shok, it's Eggatron

I liked the one you set m ethe other day (#1), but I think that #4 would be the best because it's just soooo cool and not too repetitive. Nice and melodic and has a nice "wiggy" thig in the background which is always good :)

NG BBS Dress Up Pt 1 NG BBS Dress Up Pt 1

Can I be in the next one?????

If I'm not allowed in the next one I'll sue for sexual harassment :). I can't wait for the BBS to come back on so that I can post pics of the siamese creature "Jendria".

Freakapotimus responds:

Egg, you are so on my list for part 2... and you NEED to email me those images!

Flash Flash Revolution Flash Flash Revolution

Brilliant!!!!

I love this game (and I'm not too bad at it either), the only thing wrong with it is ther's no replay button. I want a replay button.

Sheepy Sheepy

Sheer brilliance

This has got to be the most addictive game I have ever played, I can't stop it's that good. I loved the sound, I loved the sheer simplistic idea, I love the way that that the sheep says "whew". I thought that the intermediate level was the hardest, with easy being easy and hard being more intermediate. Other than that, like I said, brilliant.