I Didn't Mean Ta Kill'em I Didn't Mean Ta Kill'em

Really well done

This is really, really good. Excellent graphics and great synching. It's a bit unfortunate that you uploaded it on the last day of the halloween contest because otherwise I'm sure that it would have got a portal award.

This HAS to get a front page spot. It really does.

KingJava responds:

I’m glad ya like it. Yeah it sucks that all these Halloween movies have stolen my thunder especially coz I waited all of October to put this on Newgrounds. Oh well all I can do now is sit back an see what happens.

Voglia Di Dance All Night Voglia Di Dance All Night

I miss these

I haven't seen one of these in an age. I like them. I'm drunk, but I'm sure I'll still like it tomorrow. I'm sure that lots of people will hate it, but fuck em! Make more. NG maybe isn't the place for them, but I like it. As I said, make more!!!

*Out Of This World 1* *Out Of This World 1*

brought back good memories.

WOW! That brought back so many good memories from playing Out of This World on my Amiga so many years ago. The sounds, the graphics, the tension: all there. Excellent. A damn fine homage to Delphine's classic game. It makes me want to dig out my old A600 and play it again.

Osama Bin WADEen Osama Bin WADEen

Now dis is funny

So this is how Wade's dealing with the death of the sheep, he's turned to international terrorism and shit eating. Good timing on the animation and excellent choice on the music too :)

GeckosAreGay GeckosAreGay

hahahaha

To be honest I though it was gonna suck because most portal entries with gay in the title are shit, but this was really funny.

dont touch the pan ! dont touch the pan !

fnyar fnyar fnyar

I've received emails like that before, and I haven't even done that. This was as about as funny as it gets. Well done.

Forrest Fulp Forrest Fulp

BWAAAAHAAAA

Kill him, kill him dead (can you kill someone any other way¿)

Thanks for voting, Eggatron!
Your vote was worth 5.58 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 1.36!

Keeblur Keeblur

Just re-defined my voting

Firstly I'd like to appologize for no watching this sooner (slow modem, but I had time today).

Secondly, wow. This has just re-defined my voting in the portal, amazing graphics, sound AND it's funny too, what more could anyone want?

DAMN GOOD

Detachable Penis Detachable Penis

Yiou ruined onr of my favorite songs

making a literal video to a good song does not a good flash movie make. The audio quality is terrible, I have never heard such bad sound through Flash, you killed one of my favorote King Missile songs (please leave Martin Scorscese alone) .

It may have been better if:
the music was timed better to the visuals (visuals ran way ahead)
Audio quality was better
Art work was worked on A LOT!!!
The movie didn't just do what the song says, try your own imagery to go with it, keep the jist of the song, but it seemed to take a while for the scene to change.

I would recomend trying again, but if it's not MUCH better than this, don't bother.

No-one world - Trailer No-one world - Trailer

I have an ass and that sucked it.

that rain.....oh, that rain, it slows everything down, perhaps if you'd tryed a different method you would have got the effect you wanted and still had a watchable trailer. I used to live in Aberdeen, Scotland and nothing mysterious EVER happens there, apart from the high rain fall and low temerature. The trailer gave no indication of what was to come (if anything) and looked like it was done by a blind man with no fingers.